Thanks for the tag, Jillian!
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
1) I was obsessed with the band 98 Degrees when I was in middle/high school during the boy band craze. (98 Degrees was the one with Nick Lachey) I saw them in concert twice and Jeff Timmons was my favorite member.
2) I have one younger sister, who is 16, but looks like she's about 5 years older than me. Whenever we go to family functions, everyone thinks she's the oldest. At orientation for college, 4 years ago, she got yelled at for being in the auditorium with my mom and not with her group. She explained that she was only in 7th grade.
3) I have a freckle between my big toe and second toe, on each foot. I think that's weird.
4) I have already purchased my wedding dress for my wedding in June. I've also purchased the bridemaid dresses,found the place, reserved the church, and designed the "save-the-date" cards. I guess I feel like I'm ahead of the game and that's weird to me.
5) I played Little Red Riding Hood in the Stephen Sondheim musical "Into the Woods" at my high school the last semester of my senior year. It was awesome and so much fun.
6) I love purses, shoes, and coats. I just picked out a new coat for Christmas! It's long, dark green, and has a very European feel with great buttons on the pockets. I love big leather bags, because I can put all my crap in them. And my favorite pair of shoes are a pair of black, leather, Ferregamo pumps that I got at Nordstrom Rack on sale when I was in school. Full price, I would have had to eat Top Ramen noodles for every meal for a year to pay for the them. Thank God for sales!
7) My favorite movie of all time is Can't Hardly Wait with Ethan Embry and Jennifer Love Hewitt. If I ever need a good laugh, I put it on. It's frickin hilarious.
Allison (Lemonade Life), Kassie, and anyone else who hasn't been tagged, give it a go!