Well, so much for getting back to blogging and everything.
Here's an update:
1. I've been at my job for 3 months and it's growing on me. I'm taking an online marketing class and learning more.
2. We have a place for our wedding reception! YES! (and it's gorgeous, FYI)
3. I just got a chance to go to Disney World for the weekend to see my family (who were all down in Orlando on vacation) and had a fabulous time. It was a good way to finish up the summer.
1. First endo appointment with my new insurance and everything on the 18th.
2. Changed some basal rates and am hoping to do more basal testing soon (I want to try out that feature on the Cozmo- has anyone done that yet?)
3. My office is walking in the ADA Step Out for Diabetes in DC. I went last year and had the best time. Now, setting our fundraising goal...
Are there any DC Type 1s out there in the OC?
Have a great weekend! More to come, I promise!