Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Let's Dish

Since I'm finding this NaBloPoMo thing more difficult that I thought, I've resulted to searching the Internet for themes for certain days.I found a site (TMI Tuesdays) that provide some questions that I'll try and write about here.

And since some of the questions are WAAAYYYY TMI, I picked a mild one: What did you eat for dinner yesterday?

Last night, we fixed bbq pork tenderloins with baked potatoes and salad. I do this thing once a month called Let's Dish where you go to a kitchen facility after ordering meals online and prepare the meals using all of their ingredients, recipes, and dishes. The menus are awesome and we end up not eating the same thing over and over again. You do all of the prep work at the kitchen facility and then package everything in freezer bags. When you're ready to eat the meals you take the freezer bags out, let them defrost, then most take under 30 minutes to cook through either in the oven or on a grill (we use our George Foreman ALL the time!) It's great for Ross, my fiance', and I because we love great food, but don't have a ton of time. Makes dinner alittle less work after a day at the office!

No comments: