Sunday, November 11, 2007

Family

My family is changing. In about 6 months, I'm gaining another family. Yep, after I get married, I'll have a sister-in-law and brother-in-law to add to my small, but cozy family. Along with my new mom and dad-in-law. I'm excited to have a few more people to pick on and joke around with. I played some Guitar Hero with my future BIL tonight and had an overall great time.

My future MIL is a great cook and made the best beef stew I've ever eaten. It was delicious on a cool day like today. Since Ross, my fiance', and I have been together for 6 years, I feel like I've known his family for forever. We started dating when we were 17, dated through college (and long distance, no less) and got engaged in March. I'm excited to start a life with him and become a bigger part of his family.

No comments: