Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Basic Blog MeMe

1. How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog in September of 2006, during the fall semester of my senior year of college.

2. What inspired you to start a blog?
I was inspired by the blogs that I was reading and really wanted to be part of the Diabetes community that was emerging online

3. Are you trying to make money, or just doing it for fun?
I do this for fun, to learn more about other people that are living with diabetes, and as a somewhat creative outlet.

4. What are three things you struggle with online?
I struggle with finding things to post (because some days my life is boring), deciding how much to post about myself, and wanting to play a bigger part in the online community.

5. What are three things you love about being online?
Reading the stories that other people deal, being able to more adequately explain this disease to people I know by directing them to places where I know that it's so clearly explained (for example, sharing posts with my family and going, "this is how it is") and getting to know new people around the country/world.

6. And if you could entice someone else to start a blog, who would it be?
My fiance' or maybe my dad. They're the smartest guys I know.

No comments: