1. Were you named after anyone? Nope, my dad had a dream that he and my mom named me Allison. That's it!
2. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, during a movie.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, it's a mix of cursive and print and sort of small and boxy.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey breast
5. Do you have kids? Nope
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I think so. I'm alittle standoffish at first, and sometimes I can be sort of awkward.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not a tone
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? Yes
10. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios and Special K
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not normally. My shoes are mostly dress shoes or flip flops. I treat my tennis shoes like they are as well
12. Do you think you are strong? Physically, no. Mentally, it depends.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate Chip from Baskin Robbins.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? General appearance
15. Red or Pink? I like both.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My not so toned body
17. Who do you miss the most? My Nana and Papa
18. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Gray pants with black flats
20. What was the last thing you ate? Manacotti...delicious and so carb-filled
21. What are you listening to right now? MTV- I think "Made" is on
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Periwinkle
23. Favorite smells? Cupcakes, cologne, Keri lotion (the brand my nana wears), apple pie
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My dad
25. Favorite sports to watch? Softball
26. Hair color? Medium brown.
27. Eye color? Blue
28 .Do you wear contacts? Yeppers
29. Favorite food? Italian, or Mexican, or Ethnic food in general, or a cheeseburger.
30. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings. I hate scary movies.
31. Last movie you watched? The Holiday on DVD yesterday.
32 What color shirt are you wearing? A white shirt with a pink sweater.
33. Summer or winter? Early summer or late fall.
34. Hugs or kisses? Hugs. Kisses from my fiance'.
35. Favorite dessert? Ice cream
36. What is on your mousepad? I have a laptop and use the touch pad
37. What did you watch on TV last night? Heroes and The Hills
38. Favorite sound? Laughing
39. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles, I guess
40. What is the farthest you have been from home? Panama City, FL. My life is boring.
41. Do you have a special talent? Umm...I remember people really well. Like today, I saw a girl and remembered her name from a church thing I went to in 6th grade. Is that weird? Do you say, oh actually I've met you before or do I just pretend I met her for the first time?