Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I am...

-home in Northern Virginia for Thanksgiving
- supposed to be in class
- currently skipping Communication in Pop Culture and Film to 1960
- going out for drinks with friends from high school tonight and am sort of nervous about seeing them
- spending the day with my sister and my boyfriend tomorrow
- going out of town (to NC) on Thursday to see my grandparents and extended family (yeaaahhh....) - thankful for my family, friends, and boyfriend
- not excited about going back to school next week and running two huge events, taking an exam, and having a paper due
- happy that I decided to start a blog and wish I would have earlier
- wishing that my blood sugar didn't go crazy when I was home, leading my parents to believe that it's crazy all the time Happy Tuesday, Allison

No comments: