Friday, November 10, 2006

Busy week

Man, this week has been busy. We had another event for the organization that I am the ED for on Wednesday. Of course, I came home that night late and changed my site, and went low at 4:30 am. When I go low in the middle of the night, I feel like I really don't sleep at all and wake up in the morning feeling awful because of the juice and fruit snack (and cookie...damn my roommates for leaving stuff on the counter that I gobble up in the middle of the night when I'm too low to know any better) that I ate. Err...damn the 'betes.

Oh, just got an email! I got accepted into this class on campus that publishes this health newsletter that is displayed on the doors of the bathrooms around campus (they hang on the coat hangers :o)) called Potty Mouth. The newsletter always has random facts (p.s. I an obessessed with knowing random stuff. When I was in Disney World over Spring Break my favorite It'll be a great research class and will give me the chance to do alittle more writing. So excited I had to share!

This week I also started thinking more about jobs...probably the worst part of being a senior. I had an internship in the healthcare field over the summer that I loved. My position gave me the opportunity to research about diabetes and I really feel like I want to do something in my life that involves this diabetes in some way. So, I've begun doing more research and I'm hoping to start applying at places over Winter Break. If you hear of anything in the DC area, holla at me!

Alright, enough for now. Hopefully this weekend proves to be a bit exciting.

:o) A

No comments: