Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Procrastinating is not good...

I was reading some old emails and realized I had one of these things from back in the day and decided that even with the abundance of work I have, I can procrasinate just a bit more.

1. Do you still have tonsils? Yes. They are large and when I'm sick I wish that I had a snoring problem like my little sister and could have them removed.

2. Would you bungee jump? Yes, I plan on doing it on Spring Break this year while I'm in Panama City.

3. If You Could Do Anything In The World For A Living What Would It Be? Something that would make a difference. I would love to be able to do programming or event planning for an organization that works in some way with diabetes

4. How many tattoos do you have? None. I have the perfect design and am waiting until a few weeks before graduation to get it done.

5. Your favorite fictional animal? Hmmm...probably the dogs from 101 Dalmatians. Pongo and Purdy.

6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? My younger sister.

7. Do you consider yourself well organized? I try hard, but normally end up misplacing something.

8. Any Addictions? Checking my email and maybe Diet Coke?

9. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? CNN is my homepage :o)

10. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? Carnival...Quality food there.

11. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher or a cook.

12. Best Movie You've Seen This Year? The Prestige. It totally rocked. And Christian Bale is pretty ridiculously good looking.

13.Favorite alcoholic drink. Gin and Diet Sprite.

14. Siblings? Younger sister. She's awesome.

15. What is the best thing about your job? Which one? I love my campus job because I get to find out all the things going on on my campus. Over the summer, I got up to speed on all things diabetes and loved that!

these questions were boring...

18. If you could have one super power what would it be? Super speed- be anywhere really fast!

19. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? Yes, I love that place.

20. Have you ever gone camping? Once, I hated it.

21. Gas prices! First thought? Ummm...could be lower?

22. Your favorite cartoon character? Olive Oyl from Popeye.

23. What was your first car? My neon.

24. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? No, I love the idea.

25. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? Cosby, mos def.

26. Do you go to church? When I'm home, not while I'm at school.

27. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? ummm...toughy. Probably Oprah.

28. What errand/chore do you despise? Chore- taking out the trash.

29. First thought when the alarm went off this morning. I should not stay up watching the Tyra Banks show.

30. Last time you puked from drinking? 2 years ago. A night of "jungle juice"= a morning of pain.

31. What is your heritage? Welsh, English, and German

32. Favorite flower? Gerber Daisies

33. Disney or Warner Bros? I went to Disney World for the very 1st time with my bf for Spring Break last year and LOVED IT! Disney all the way!

34. What is your best childhood memory? Riding bikes with my friends in Ohio.

No comments: