Ah, over a week since I last posted....I did complete NaBloPoMo in November, right??? Anyways, I think in March I'm going to work to try and update atleast everyday during the work week. So we'll see how that goes.
1. Ross and I ate at an awesome restaurant a few weeks ago called Open City in the Adams Morgan section of DC. It was this great little coffee shop/diner/bar place with some of the best pie that I've had. We don't often get dessert when we go out, but the gorgeous piece of blackberry goodness was too hard to refuse. If you're in the DC area, you should check it out!
2. I was downtown for a Web 2.0 seminar today and realized I do miss working amidst the hustle and bustle. I'm working in VA now and the area is not nearly as cool. For example, there is no Well-Dressed Burrito Restaurant in the alley next to my building and I sort of hate that.
3. One of my bffs from college is coming to town in Saturday and we're going to take her out in the city, which means venturing to some of our favorite clubs for dancing and drinks. I love getting dressed up and going out and CANNOT WAIT til the weekend!
1. Diabetes is blah.
1. I'm staying super busy with projects and trainings and stuff.
2. I also picked up the book "The 4 Hour Workweek" by Timothy Ferriss after seeing it on ChronicBabe.com and am excited to finish it. A review will come when I'm done.
What's new with you guys?