Hell yes for a 3 day weekend! It's much needed...
1. I'm venturing down to Williamsburg, VA this weekend to see my two best friends from college. Shopping at the outlets, dinner at a tres chic restaurant, and browsing through the colonial area. The weather is supposed to cooperate and I'm looking forward to a night of wine drinking and chick flick watching with my girls.
2. Valentine's Day was amazing! I made calzones for the fiance' and we enjoyed hanging out and watching a movie. He got me a beautiful bouquet of daisies (Gerber, my faves!) and a really cute card!
3. My job is going really well and things have gotten super busy. So glad that I got the opportunity to come and work here. And I have Monday off. Wahoo!
4. Agh, the wedding! Can it magically happen? Please? I need to do some many of the little things and June is going to be here before I know it.
5. Oh, and the fiance' and I have decided to move. Our lease is up the week before our wedding and we don't want to renew...what would you do?
Have a great weekend!