101 Things- 101 Through 80.
101. My younger sister used to be obessed with the 101 Dalmatians movie. I now, even at the age of 23, know all the worlds to all of the songs in that film.
100. I have blue eyes and dark brown hair and am not nearly as tan as I would like to be.
99. I bite my fingernails religiously.
98. I wear a size 91/2 or 10 shoe, so my feet resemble skis
97. My first job was as a Guest Service Representative at Target. I was 17 and a customer made me cry once.
96. I have technically only ever been on one first date.
95. My first car was a Plymouth Neon. It died on the way home from the Baltimore Inner Harbor this past August.
94. I was born in Montana.
93. I've lived in the Northern Virginia area for about 13 years.
92. I went to school at James Madison University where I was a Sociology major.
91. My favorite movie list includes: Can't Hardly Wait, 10 Things I Hate About You, Superbad, The Holiday, and pretty much every Christmas movie ever produced.
90. My favorite Starbucks drink is a Tall Skim Extra Hot Carmel Macchiato.
89. I'm slightly obessed with Disney World- My favorite park is MGM Studios.
88. I've seen 98 Degrees in concert twice- My favorite member was Jeff Timmons.
87. I am getting married on 06/07/08 because my fiance' is a nerd.
86. I overuse the exclamation mark!!!
85. I wish I was motivated all the time.
84. I have one sister, who is 6 years younger than me. She is my best friend.
83. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at age 17. I've been on an insulin pump since I was 20.
82. I have a plethora of other ailments which I care not to discuss because they depress me.
81. My favorite time of year is between Thanksgiving and Christmas
80. I speak to my mom atleast once a day, even though I don't live at home.