Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy 2007!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that you all had a great evening celebrating. My boyfriend had a party at his apartment with a bunch of friends from college and some friends from our high school. It was a great evening and it was fun to ring in 2007, which will be a big year (I graduate in 5 months...Holy crap!!! Must find job. Must decide what to do with my life.)

My Christmas went well with my family and we traveled to NC to visit with my grandparents and cousins. It was nice to celebrate with them and get a chance to hang out, without having to worry about what I was missing at school or something like that.

Diabetes wise, everything has been pretty great. Nothing to exciting to report. Did any of you all receive the new Cozmo update about their changes to their pump? Check out their website www.cozmore.com and see the new features their adding. Some of them look pretty interesting. The only thing that totally bums me out is that they are redoing their colors and getting rid of my Atomic Purple (which I got because it's my favorite and one of my school's colors...but I digress...). The new colors are pretty, but I'm surprised they didn't introduce a pink one or something to capture the hearts of all those little pump wearing girls out there (me included!).

Do you all make resolutions? I'm trying to make health resolutions this year. I'm going to work to keep my A1C under the fabulous 6.8 and try to lower my cholesterol and try and excerise more. I haven't really taken advantage of the gym on campus- so since it's my last semester, I might as well. :o) Let me know what you all are resolving to do!

Here's to blogging more, stressing less, and living life to it's fullest in 2007!

3 comments:

HVS said...

Hello,
Just wanted to say hi-found your site through the OC list.
I'm a Cozmo gal as well,dx'd about same age as you + also live in VA so we have a few things in common.
(also resolving to get/keep a better a1c this year)
Take care.

Kassie said...

Hi there!

I saw your post over at Heidi's blog and rushed right over to declare myself as a VA Cozmo girl,too.

I signed up for the update and am looking forward to it!

Kassie in Fredericksburg

HVS said...

Yep, I did sign up for the upgrade. I'm assuming one has to use the Cozmaniger program(to upgrade said info to pump) which I rarely do, but some of those new features look really useful so I'm gonna give it a whirl.