Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Home for the Holidays

Yay! I'm home for Christmas and have been having a great time since I got home on Thursday. On Friday night, I went out with my boyfriend and his roommate and we had a great time partying in the city. Drank alittle too much, but my blood sugars were pretty good throughout the night.

I've finished most of my Christmas shopping and am working on a scrapbook (I used to work at a scrapbook store in high school and during breaks before I got my internship last summer...Yes, I sold stickers for a living and it was awesome) for my boyfriend's family. Their dog Oreo passed away a couple of weeks ago and the bf decided that a scrapbook with photos of the family and their pets would be perfect. He bought the supplies. I'm doing the labor.

Endo appointment on Thursday so that should be interesting...Will post more then.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments: