Sunday, December 10, 2006

All I want for Christmas is to be done with my exams...

This has been such an awesome weekend. Our cocktail party went really great on Friday. Nothing like 35 of your closests friends, great food, and amazing drinks. I think my roomies and I would have impressed all of our moms :o) We had a ton of people come in from out of town so it was great to see old friends.

My boyfriend and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary today. It was nice to finally be together on the actual day, since normally in the past it's fallen during exam week for both of us. We went out to dinner with friends from out of town last night and watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vaction, which is one of my favorite movies EVER. Rent it if you haven't seen it. It'll crack you up! He left to go back home today, but I'll see him on Thursday or Friday once I get home.

Alright, well back to the massive amounts of studying I have. Can't wait to be for Christmas Break in 5 days. It's so close...only 4 written exams, a massive paper, and packing before I can leave!

No comments: