Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Happy Now, Happy Hence, Happy Ever After

Happy day after St. Patrick's Day! Hope that your day was especially green! I celebrated my not so Irish heritage with some friends, sipping on pomergranted martinis and some wine.

My schedule is filling up quickly for the week. Tonight is my 1st (and hopefully only) wedding dress fitting, so I'm heading down to my parents' place for dinner and a trek to the bridal shop. I was pretty sure of what I wanted and I bought it straight off the rack because it fit so well, so it'll be interesting to see how I've done exercising and eating over the last few months. Our invitations arrived last night and I've been proudly showing them off to friends and have one in my bag to show to my parents tonight. Then, it's on to making sure the guest list is completely set and then they can go out the first week in April.

I also have my first appointment with my new Endo (I've had a 2 "new" Endos in the past 6 months, thanks to my job craziness). So look for a report sometime later this week. Tomorrow night is a friend's birthday party and this weekend will be spent celebrating Easter with my family.

So, busy-ness and happiness...which is great.

And to add another "ness"- randomness, my coworker just sent me an e-mail that said "the word "set" has the most number of definitions in the English language: 192." She's an awesome Type 1 pumper as well. So I know her favorite "set" definition. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the new endo.. I'm in between doctors, I still haven't found one I really like. and congrats on your wedding too, I hope the fitting goes well!