Thursday, January 10, 2008

CGM? and Cozmo?


So after this announcement and this announcement, I hoping that Smith Medical is next on board for a partnership, seeing as I'm obsessed with my Cozmo but have been wishing that they would incorporate the CGM in some way.

After a pretty rough low at the gym tonight, I'm thinking this may be a good option for me since I would really like to have a better idea of what my body is doing during exercise. I'm trying to get to the gym on a regular basis, but lows like the one I had tonight make me nervous.

I'm in the process of finding an Endo on my new insurance and am thinking that someone that has a CGM in the office or is proactive about CGMs for their patients is probably the endo for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison.

Lows always stink, but especially when they mess up a good workout.

Good luck with your hunt for a new endo. Have a great weekend.

AmyT said...

Hi Allison,

I think all these devices will be "converging" in the next few years. Hang on, something really cool is on its way!

Best of health,
AmyT