Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday---the holidays are coming

Ah, halfway through this week! So glad that time is flying by as we get closer and closer to the holidays. After a busy weekend directing our church's Outdoor Christmas Pageant, attending Ross' little brother's swim meet, celebrating my sister's 17th birthday, and being with family in general, both of us were exhausted. Good exhausted, yet exhausted.

Our weeks are filling up at work and at home, but it's great to be able to spend this exciting time of the year together, Ross and I. For the past 4 years, we've been away from each other and had to go our seperate ways to sepnd time with our families. This year, we'll be traveling to NC to see my family the weekend before Christmas and then heading to Ross' grandparents the weekend before NYE. We'll both end up staying at our own parent's on Christmas Eve, but will get to see each other alot during the day.

Work-wise, I'm staying busy. I was in Philly for the day on Monday (YAY for taking the train). I had my first work holiday party last Friday and it was a blast! I work with some great people!

On the agenda for the rest of the week:
- Gym tonight (to work off the calories from the delicious treats that I've eaten at work this week!)
- Shopping for my work Secret Santa tomorrow
- Scheduling a prescription pickup before I head out of town on Friday
- A trip to Richmond to see my lovely college roommates (our Christmas gifts to each other is a night on the town and I AM SO EXCITED!)
- Cleaning my apartment before said trip

Hope that during this busy time of year things are well with you! Leave me a comment and let me know how life is!

No comments: