Sunday, December 07, 2008

Weekend Relaxation

I spent this weekend attempting to try and recuperate from a busy week at work and the overall blah feelings I've been having about life in general. Friday night, Ross and I went to one of our favorite places for happy hour with some of our friends. It was great to be in good company and eat good food. We came home and had an early night- having a puppy and it being really cold here in DC makes it an easy decision to stay in.

Saturday morning, we took Tucker to get his first puppy haircut, had breakfast at this cute little diner, and worked on getting our Christmas presents together. I'm doing these awesome frames for our grandparents and trying to take advantage printing photos and giving personalized gifts.
Yesterday was my sister's 18th birthday so we spent some time with my family today and took some time this morning to enjoy doing nothing. It was awesome.

It was great to have some down time this weekend and to not really have anywhere to be. Hope you had a good weekend with your friends and family!

No comments: